Saturday, September 6, 2014

Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Prekins (Anna and the French Kiss #2)

(4/5) Stars

Also check out: Anna and the French Kiss #1


for the book's summary click here









Okay so I might be the only person who liked this more then Anna and the French Kiss but it's true Also, the problem is, it's not only the book that I like more.

I liked Anna and St. Clair more here too ! honestly...I felt that Anna is way more likable then she was as a main character or maybe it's just me....Also my god, the romance between them touched me more here than it did before (well I'm sure it's really just me now)

Back to Lola, I really loved Lola (which I don't do often for main characters) she's funny and unique. I kind of didn't get the whole costumes 24/7 thingy but she's free to do what she wants so I kind of Ignored it.

Lola had a relationship with Max an older guy who's 22 so with a five years of difference which is something i honestly have no idea if I agree or not to (I mean my mom and dad have 7 years difference *coughs*)  so when Cricket the boy next door comes back curtain feelings arise back after all those years.

I thought Lola and the boy next door had more development through out the story and Lola Ideas kept growing, not always a good thing but it's realistic. 

Characters:

Cricket: I absolutely loved him he's one of those adorable guys who only have eyes for the girl they like. I also liked that he seems like Mr.nice guy but he does have some "darker" sides to him only with the girl they love.

Calliope (Cricket's twin sister): I don't think i disliked or liked her through out the story I'm used to one or more characters trying to get on your nerves and I know she was meant to be one of them but I didn't dislike her and even in the end when she became nicer she stayed in the middle of dislike/like.

Anna and St. Clair : I loved you guys...maybe you are meant to be side characters....

Max: I didn't like you from the start.








Where can you find it in Egypt?

(sometimes the book will be out of stock by the time you read the post so please check with them beforehand)

1-Cherry Blossom Books
  -Ships all over Egypt
  -Website: cherryblossom-books.com


        

No comments:

Post a Comment