Monday, May 26, 2014

New Changes

Welcome our new blog Admin !!

(btw click Here to know who's who)





Why we needed to join forces ?

Laila reads fantasy, dystopian, mystery, sci-fi while I read romance , contemporary and chick lit, so now we can review a wider variety of books.

If you're an old reader you'll know that I don't care much about "grammar" nor "punctuation" while Laila on the other hand is obsessed with correcting every single mistake i make so now you can read without laughing at my mistakes.(laila is having a proud moment)

I'm also the type who would search something and then open hundreds of tabs , read one and then get bored and close them all. Laila, on the other hand, doesn't mind spending hours reading them.

So now I bet you're asking yourselves, "What does Farah even do, then?"

Well, I started the blog and became obsessed with it. Whenever I read something, I'm like, "I gotta review this on my blog!",or "I gotta share this on my blog!"

Also, I'm the one doing all the backstage work, like editing HTML , blog layout and promoting the blog (but Laila is the one researching how to do that.)   
   
A few words by Laila:

Hello there, readers. My name's Laila and I'm new to this blog.I love reading blogs and I've always been intrigued by the idea of having a blog and thought that it would be super fun, but I'm pretty much the shiest person on the planet, so I never had the guts to actually start one. That was until Farah told me she had one, so when I asked her to help me start one, she said, "Why don't you just join mine?" I was really nervous about it at first, but then I thought, "What have I got to lose?" So here I am, writing my first ever blog post with my amazing friend. I tend to blabber a lot, so please bear with me. I'm looking forward to having a wonderful time sharing my thoughts with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment