Friday, May 23, 2014

The Isobel Journal by Isobel Harrop

(4/5) stars


*I received a copy through Net Galley for an honest review* 






The Isobel Journal is a graphic novel about Isobel's life, but it's basically every teen's life.





It was a very quick but enjoyable read and I love it.

Though don't expect a self help story. It's just a story for fun and a break from all the heavy novels we read.


^ I can relate ^


Also as a girl who is addicted to doodling in class, I absolutely loved her drawing style.





I also liked Isobel so much. She's funny and weird in a cute way.



Sorry for the short review, you can check out my other reviews >here< :)

have you read any graphic novels? recommend some for us !







Read this as an e-book. Unfortunately not yet available in Egypt but you can always special order it from any bookstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment